The Red Hand is a resistance group that appears in Season 2 using terrorist tactics. They've laid waste to recruiting hubs for the Occupation, not just killing Redhats, but anyone attempting to join them. They are ruthless and determined, and will care less if a civilian dies for their cause. The membership appears to be quite young, late teens to early twenties. Their motto is 'You Collaborate, You Die!'
The Red Hand is a resistance movement that is different from the original Resistance.
Notable Members Edit
- Karen Brun, the leader of the Red Hand.
- Frankie Brun, took her own life while being tortured by the Transitional Authority in LA. In the episode "Free Radicals"
- Maya, took her own life destroying a Host cargo ship. In the episode "Free Radicals"
- Morales, held in the labour camp with Maya and Bram
- Bram Bowman, joined the Red Hand after aiding key members in the Labor Camp in sabotaging the weapons built for the Occupation
- Emmett Hallstead, Red Hand recruit who survived the Occupation raid and gave up the leader of the Red Hand
- Patrick, part of Bram's team to assassinate Ambassador King
- Aaron, heavily-stressed saboteur manipulated by Frankie Brun to smuggle a bomb into the Green Zone